– Moose safari.
– Hiking with Sami guide in ecopark.
– Spinn fishing for arctic char in private lake.
– Moose calling (from middle of September)
For booking please contact +46 70 575 99 73 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spin fishing in private lake
Learning the noble art of spin fishing is a great activity for all ages. Our professional nature guide with Sami heritage will be providing a totally private lake only for you, and all the equipment required, guiding you whilst fishing and serving hot sandwishes made over the fire. You have the chance to catch arctic char and perch. By the lake, there is a Sami grilling hut with a warming fire inside. Outside, in the autumn, you can find cloudberries, blueberries and lingonberries here.
- Activity length: aprox 3 hours
- Period: May-November (depending on when the winter ice melts or comes)
- Level: Easy
- Price: 1990 SEK/person, children under 12 years 50% discount, children under 3 years for free.
- Includes: private lake, fishing guide, equipment required, grilled warm lunch sandwishes with local delicacies and homemade pastry, beverages.
- During summer 2021 you arrive with your own car.
- The ground close to the lake is wet, boots are recommended.
We go on forest roads in the area around Harads to search for the “king of beasts”. If we’re lucky we will also see other animals as fox, reindeers and forest birds. This year the tour is possible with a six-wheel ATV and sidecar for passengers. The ATV-tour is also accessible to mobility disabled with space for wheelchair. During summer 2021 you go with your own car to the point where the outdoor tour starts.
- Activity length: 2,5 hours
- Level: Easy
- Min/Max persons: 2-4
- Price: 1900 SEK per person, children 3-12 years 50% of the price
- Includes: Experienced guide, drinks and snacks.
Nature hike in eco park
This three hour hike with a Sami nature guide is always tailored to suit the experience level of the participants. The guide is a trained wildlife, fish and nature conservationist. You will get to learn more about tracking, flora and fauna as well as Sami culture during your hike. The hike leads up a mountainside, to a scenic vantage point, offering a view of vast forests and waters. You will also visit a beautiful forest lake and there will be many photo opportunities along the way. During the hike you will be treated to homemade Swedish fika (snacks/pastries and beverages), to keep your spirits and blood sugar high.
- Min 2, max 4 persons
- 1690 SEK/pers
- Acivity level: Easy to medium
- Included: Professional Sami nature guide, homemade pastries and bevearges.
- You arrive with your own car to the starting point of the hike.
Moose calling in bear country
An alluring adventure with the King of the Forest and the Moose Whisperer. Mikael has approximately 30 years of calling experience and is able to summon the moose really close by impersonating a range of elk. We mainly aim for bull moose, but also cow moose with or without calves. If we are lucky, we might spot one of the bears of the forestland, attracted by the moose calls. We call as we stealthily move through the forest or from a covered wooden spotting tower with a door and photo openings. The tower is accessible for mobility disabled.
16 Sept – 18 Oct, 2 times a day, 07.00 and 13.30 local time. Ca 4 hours
Guide, moose spotting, light meal and coffee/tea by open fire.
Avoid perfume and aftershave and noisy clothing. Dress according to weather.
These activities are carried out on nature’s own terms, with no guarantee of what we will see or experience. During the situation with covid-19 we prefer the guests to arrive with their own car or transfer.